By using Dynasty Gaming’s website and platforms, you are consenting to the collection, use, and storage of your Personal Data as discussed in this Policy. Also, please be informed that Dynasty Gaming’s games is not to be used by or targeted to:
- Anyone under the age of twenty-one (21)
- PAGCOR and Dynasty Gaming employees and their immediate relatives
- Government employees
- Anyone residing outside of the Philippines
I. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
This covers information you provide when you fill out forms to register for an account with us, such as but not limited to:
- Complete name, address, date of birth, email address, and mobile number
- Any data that you may have provided to us when you correspond with us by phone, face-to-face, email, or thru any of our support channels
- Other information you may give us including feedback, response to our surveys, marketing promotions and raffles, and even player complaints
- A record of your communications with us may also be recorded.
II. INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
To comply with regulations in relation to your use of Dynasty Gaming’s website and platform, we may collect any of the following information about you:
- Your geographic location as a condition for access when you visit our website
- Any technical information used to connect your computer to the internet for enhancing your user experience
- Details of your individual attributes as information to comply with the regulatory requirements for creating your profile and enhancing your user experience with Dynasty Gaming’s website and platforms
- Transaction history including your deposits, withdrawals, betting details, and other activities with Dynasty Gaming as part of our obligations to comply with relevant regulatory requirements
III. INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
To comply with our regulatory obligations, we may conduct our due diligence to know our customers and use third-party providers to assist us with background identity or financial verification checks. We may also receive information concerning barred players or those covered by self-exclusion requests from our regulators.
IV. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCOUNT SETUP, VERIFICATION, AND MANAGEMENT. Personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and information about your device including geolocation is used to set up and administer your account, verify your identity, and process payment information.
ADMINISTRATIVE OR LEGAL PURPOSES. Personal information is used for age verification and ongoing monitoring purposes to comply with our legal obligations and to detect or prevent any fraudulent activities. We may pass your information to government authorities or enforcement bodies to comply with these legal requirements.
CUSTOMER SERVICES COMMUNICATIONS. We use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer, improve our services, and enhance your experience with us.
MARKETING. From time to time, we will contact you with information regarding promotions and ancillary products via email. You will have the choice to opt-out of receiving such emails and ask if you no longer wish to receive them.
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS, SYSTEMS TESTING, MAINTENANCE, AND DEVELOPMENT. To improve the services provided to you or to deal with a dispute or claim.
RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OBLIGATIONS. We monitor gambling deposit patterns that may indicate concerns concerning responsible gambling. This monitoring enables us to help you gamble responsibly.
PROFILING. By our legitimate interests detailed below and to comply with our legal obligations, we carry out profiling and analysis based on your age, betting activity, interests, and behaviour for the following purposes:
- Risk and trading analysis
- Licensing and legal obligations, (e.g. responsible gambling, anti-money laundering, age verification, and fraud prevention to ensure the integrity of sporting events)
Please take note that we will not use any of your financial information for any purpose other than to discharge our legal and regulatory duties and to process payments on our website and platforms
V. REGULATORY OR SPORTING BODY. Your personal information including, but not limited to, your registration details, betting and payment records may also be disclosed to any regulatory or sporting body in connection with:
- Policing the integrity or enforcing the rules of a sport or game
- Prevention and detection of crime
- Where we consider that there are reasonable grounds to suspect your involvement in a breach of such rules or the law
- If we know of a breach of such rules of the law on your part
- If you pose a threat to the integrity of the relevant sport or game based on our assessment of your betting behaviour or information provided to us by a regulatory sporting body.
Those bodies may then use your personal information to investigate and act on such breaches by their procedures.
VI. We will only process your data if we have a legal basis to do so. This legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and the need for submitting them. We may also process your data for one or more of the following:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- Prevention and detection of crime
- You have consented to us using your data (e.g. for marketing-related uses)
VII. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP INFORMATION
We will not retain your data for longer than it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the actual data retention period, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the data, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
We must also consider periods for which we might need to retain personal data to meet our legal obligations or deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made.
When we no longer need your data, we will securely delete or destroy it. Over time, we will also consider minimizing the data that we use, and if we can make your data anonymous so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you. In this case, we may use that information without further notice to you.
VIII. YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have rights to the personal information that we process, which are detailed below.
Please take note of any third party you use to submit a request on your behalf to verify they are acting on your behalf.
RIGHT TO BE INFORMED. As a data subject, you have the right to be informed that your data will be used, collected, and processed.
RIGHT TO ACCESS. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to request a copy of your data, please contact our Data Protection Officer, and verify your identity before we can proceed with this request.
RIGHT TO OBJECT. You have the right to object to the processing of your data based on our legitimate interests however, we may continue to process this despite your objection as there are legitimate grounds to do so (e.g. we need to process your data in connection with any legal claims)
Your request will be reviewed to see if we can comply with it. We will proceed with it if we can and if not, we will explain this to you in writing
RIGHT TO ERASURE. You have the right to have your personal information erased, if:
- Your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected and processed it for
- You gave your consent to the processing and then withdrew your consent after wherein we have no other legal basis to rely upon to continue
- Your request will be looked at and, if we can, erase your data as requested however, this right only applies in certain circumstances and is not a guaranteed right. If we make the decision not to comply with your request, we will explain this to you in writing.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION. You can request to rectify and correct any information we hold about you. If, however, we make the decision not to make the change you have requested, we will explain this to you in writing.
RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING. You have the right to restrict the processing of your data in certain circumstances. If in any case, we suspend your data process, we will still be permitted to store it but to continue processing it will require your consent, which is still subject to certain exemptions. Your request will be reviewed to see if we can comply with it and shall proceed with it if we can, abiding by the duration of the restriction time scale you have indicated. If, however, we make the decision not to comply with the request, we will explain this to you in writing.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY. The right to data portability allows you to obtain the data that you have provided us with your consent necessary for us to provide you with our services. This will be in a format that enables you to transfer your data to another organization. You also have the right to have your data transferred to another organization if this is technically feasible for us.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT. You have the right to withdraw your consent with the processing of your data despite giving us consent to do so before revoking. You may opt out of our marketing communications by simply visiting your account page and unticking the ‘receive communications from us’ or contacting us through our support channels.
IX. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We guarantee that your information remains safe with us. All data from our website and platforms are transferred using encryption technologies and stored securely on our servers. Our systems are well-maintained and use the latest Firewall technologies available today. You can rest assured that we exert all available means to maintain data accuracy, privacy and protect your data from being misused or lost.
X. FILING COMPLAINT
If you are not satisfied with how we manage your data, you have a right to file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission.
Please read our policy periodically as we may revise it without notice. Changes to our policy will become effective upon posting it on our website and across all our platforms.
XII. CONTACT US
For any questions or requests with your data and rights referenced above, please feel free to contact us via: email@example.com